4 – days mountain kayaking courses
From: 600,00 zł
Beautiful views, May sun and kayaks? Sounds cool! If you’re looking for an idea for a long weekend and want to start your adventure with canoeing or improve your skills – you’ve come to the right place!
We have two levels – for beginners and advanced users, our course is for everyone. If you are just starting your adventure with a kayak at a beginner level, you will learn that you are happy about the equipment, learn the rules of using flows and take part in practical classes. If you are already kayaking and want to improve your mountain river skills as well as rescue and safety, an advanced level course will be perfect for that.
- 16 hours of mountain kayaking lessons (for 1 person),
- The care of experienced mountain kayaking instructors,
- Professional equipment: kayak 1 person, oar, life vest, helmet, apron,
- Protective clothing: neoprene foam, neoprene shoes, waterproof jacket,
- Entrance ticket to the Pieniński National Park,
- Transfer to individual sections of the route.
The price doesn’t include:
- Accommodation (accommodation in “Wietrznice” Sports and Recreation Center from 35 PLN / night),
- Directions to the place where the course starts.
How to prepare:
- Take thermo active clothing or lycra, T-shirt, gaiters, underwear, socks, towel (you should take on cold days a hat and warm clothing to wear after activities),
- To replenish energy you can take: tea, coffee, candy bar, fruit mousse in sachets, water,
- You can take a cycling gloves or gloves at the gym..
Easy / medium
29.04.2020r. – 03.05.2020r.
General good physical fitness and swimming skills.