Rafting Białka – Rafting Bela
From: 200,00 zł
- 01-04-2023 : 15-06-2023
If you are looking for sensations – Białka and Bela rivers will definitely provide it to you. This is the only chance to rafting on the whitewater rivers of the Tatras, near Zakopane, under the guidance of experienced kayaker! Big slopes, rapid rivers and melting snow are natural landscape that you’ll admire during rafting adventure with us.
Rafting on the Bialka and on the Bela it’s a lot of amazing experiences. Both rivers are quite difficult, and the conditions on them can change very quickly. The trip will be full of emotions and in a beautiful scenery!
The Białka River it’s a river with exceptional aesthetic qualities. Białka is very clear and pure. The name of the river comes from the white stones in the riverbed. Almost the entire length on both sides, thit river is surrounded by spruce forests. While Bela River is considered the most turbulent river in Slovakia, full of boulders and sharp falls. In the scale of difficulty these rivers are placed on the level from WW2 + to WW3 +.
- The care of experienced whitewater instructors and kayaker,
- Equipment: professional rafting pontoons for 7 people or pneumatic kayaks,
- Full clothing: neoprene wetsuit, neoprene shoes, waterproof jacket, helmet, stafety waistcoat, paddle,
- Waterproof bags,
The price doesn’t include:
- Transfer to the meeting place.
How to prepare:
- Take thermoactive clothes (all specialist equipment will be provided after arrival).
|Level of difficulty||
Medium (WW2+ to WW3+)
|Accessibility of attractions||
April – june
Białka – 2h Bela – 2h
Białka – 9km Bela – 9km
General good physical fitness and swimming skills.
- We are organizing rafting just on one of the rivers. The decision to change the river or cancel the rafting can be made even one day before the planned rafting. The decision which one of rafting route will take place is depend on the current water level and difficulties.
- We use pontoons for 6 people if the water level is high.
We use canoes for 2 people if the water level is medium or low.
- We care about your safety – it is the most important for us. So, the matter which one of the river we choose and on which pontoons we will flowing, we determine after careful analysis of the conditions.
Place of meeting
Frequently asked questions
- Is it a very extreme rafting?
Rafting on Bela or Białka is not the easiest but amateurs will definitely enjoy it. Level of difficulty according to the scale is from WW2 + to WW3 +. After training, you will be ready to take part in rafting.
- Do I need experience?
It is not required and the only thing the participant should know is ability to swimming. Whole training you will receive on place from qualified instructors.
- How I have to dress for rafting?
You definitely have to dress comfortable. After arrival you are getting a special equipment, i.e. neoprene wetsuit, neoprene shoes, waterproof jacket, helmet and stafety waistcoat.
- Do I need to learn about steering early?
If you don’t have such knowledge, we can teach you everything. You will rafting with full preparation and training.
1 review for Rafting Białka – Rafting Bela
Show reviews in all languages (3)
You must be logged in to post a review.
You may also like…
Kayaks Rental DunajecRated 5.00 out of 5From: 60,00 zł
Rafting on the Dunajec GorgeRated 5.00 out of 5From: 65,00 zł
6 days in SloveniaRated 5.00 out of 5From: 3699,00 zł
Rafting Krakow – the most modern track in Poland!Rated 5.00 out of 5From: 185,00 zł
We spent a great time! Bialka river was a challenge. All team spoke English very well. Thank you again ?