White Water Challenge
From: 210,00 zł
A large dose of adrenaline and strong sensations for groups!
An unique attraction adapted to groups that are looking for stronger impressions, a lot of fun and a way to strengthen teamwork.
The White Water Challenge on the Mountain Kayaking Track Wietrznice is a program we tested using basic techniques of rescue on mountain water used by: WOPR, GOPR or special units of the fire brigade and police. This program is very popular. An unforgettable adventure, adrenaline and power of sensations – your team have to deal with it !
An excellent and safe way to build an efficiently working team, based on tested water rescue techniques used by services and special units. And that’s all in safe conditions on a specially adapted object under the supervision of qualified WOPR and GOPR rescuers.
The price includes:
- Care of instructors,
- Admission ticket to the mountain kayaking track,
- Full equipment and neoprene clothing: neoprene drysuits, jacket, shoes,
- Professional floating equipment,
- Cloakrooms and showers.
The price don’t include:
- Driving to the place of attraction.
How to prepare:
- Take towels and swimwears or thermoactive clothing,
- In case of sunny weather you have to use a sunblock cream.
From April 1 to October 31.
Min. 8 – max. 60 participants.
General good physical fitness and swimming skills.
- Getting to know the basic techniques of rescue on rivers,
- Overcoming strong stream in pairs and in teams,
- Techniques of moving on the mountain rivers,
- Simulations of rescue action and helping victims
- Team games and competitions,
- Rafting and kayaking,
- Roofed place for barbecue and bonfire, available to users during the activities.
Place of meeting
Zabrzeż 415 A, 33-390, Zabrzeż
Frequently asked questions
- About what I have to inform the group before arriving?
- Is it possible to organize a meal for participants?
Of course, we can offer dinners or barbecue.