White Water kayaking course – Georgia
From: 4199,00 zł
- 09-04-2022 : 16-04-2022
- 01-10-2022 : 08-10-2022
White water kayak course in Georgia was created for the most demanding clients which looking for new challenges. Georgian rivers will definitely help you develop your canoeing skills, and more – because this trip is designed to improve all aspects of kayaking from kayak control, to water reading, rescue techniques. Fabulous landscapes, a great and experienced team are a guarantee of an unforgettable adventure. This five days of kayaking will definitely be remembered for a long time!
A canoeing course in Georgia is an amazing adventure! It is a 5 days of training under the watchful eye of experienced instructors, kayaking enthusiasts, and the opportunity to experience Georgian tradition and culture. The course is designed for people which have already some experience with whitewater kayaking. Levels II and III was created for participant to give the opportunity to learn new skills and practice them under the guidance of instructors. Relax, you can do it! In the evenings, after a dose of excitement, you will have time for relaxing, exploring and having fun. For sure we will like each other and we will share our experiences, because it is a perfect opportunity to make long-term acquaintances. Georgia it is country full of charm, delicious food and great places. We assure you that you won’t be bored.
- 5 days of training – about 20 hours on the water,
- 7 nights,
- Care of instructors,
- Full equipment: professional white water kayaks, paddle, life jacket, helmet, spray deck,
- Clothing: neoprene wet suit, waterproof jacket, neoprene shoes,
- Photos from the trip.
The price don’t include:
- Air ticket,
- Fees for sports luggage.
- Travel to the airport.
* Information regarding to departure we will sent per e-mail.
How to prepare:
You need to take with you clothes and underwear, preferably thermoactive.
Level II / level III
- The condition for participation is general good physical fitness and swimming skills.
- Belonging to a group of advanced level I, II, III based on the participant’s skill.
- The course plan depends on the current conditions on the river and is adequate to the participant’s skills such as:
Level I (no previous experience in white water kayaking)
You have nothing to fear – the course is conducted from basics with maximum safety – there are no age restrictions or special skills required.
Level II (beginner)
Is intended for people who have completed the basic course and have the skills,
- Good kayak control skills on ww2 level.
- Eskimo skill or so-called T-rescue,
- Catch and Peel out of an Eddy
- Ferry kayak,
- Correct paddling technique.
- The group will paddle on sections of difficulty from WW2 + to WW3-WW3 +.
- Personal equipment required: rescue throwing bags, hms carbine, knife, life jacket with chest belt used for rescue.
Level III (intermediate)
- The participant has the skills to completely control the kayak on river level WW2 + WW3
- T-rescue, eskimo roll. The participant has the skills of self-rescue and rescue of people in need of assistance on rivers with a level of difficulty up to WW3. He can assess the risk on the river and has the skill water reading. Learning elements such as buff, choosing the right flow, advanced water rescue techniques on mountain rivers.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the trip program in case of weather conditions change or other factors independent of the organizer,
- Departure and arrival times are dependent on flight tickets,
- Information on the details of the trip we will send per e-mail.
During the trip we are sleeping in hotels, guesthouses and traditional Georgian houses. There the owners will certainly welcome us with delicious Georgian food and stories about their culture.
Frequently asked questions
Can a person which has no skills take part in the course?The course is dedicated to people who have basic canoe control skills.
Do I have to buy a flight ticket myself or is it included in the course price?
The ticket is not included in the price of the canoeing course, we will inform you about the cost of the flight 2 months before departure. The tickets will be ordered in groups, so you won’t have to look for the flight yourself. Sports luggage is added to the ticket price.
- Can I take my kayak ?
Of course, you can take your equipment with you, but inform us in advice, please.