§1. General provisions
1. The data administrator is RIVENT – SPORT Rekreacja, Events Paweł Sarna with headquarters in Mystków 447, Kamionka Wielka 33-334. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security.
5. Personal data provided in contact forms and application forms are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
1. The service provider is the data administrator of his clients. This means that if you have an Account on our site, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address.
2. The Service Provider is also the administrator of subscribers using contact forms and application forms.
3. Personal data is processed:
a) in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it and correctly implement the Services provided electronically,
d) to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
4. Every data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
5. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
7. The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
8. Removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing of a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
9. The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
10. We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
11. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by the processor with whom we work closely.
2. The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
3. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analitics, which records user behavior on the site.
5. On our website we use the following cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.
6. The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
7. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to it by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.