Individual training – kayaking
From: 95,00 zł
- 01-04-2021 : 31-10-2022
Learning and improving swimming techniques in a 1-person mountain kayak at various levels!
There are an individual activities which help you to develop and improve your potential. It allows to learning and improving your kayaking skills on the mountain river without bad habits and very quick.
Why is it worth to learning mountain kayaking under the guidance of an experienced instructor?
- Safety – minimize the risk of injury through the right technique, right selection and matching of equipment, compliance with the rules of safe swimming on a mountain kayak.
- Correct technique – learning the basics, elaborating your own technique, continuous improvement.
- Elimination of bad habits – everyone knows that it is easier to learn the correct technique than to get rid of bad habits. Avoid this mistake, please!
- Quick progress and passage to a higher level of mountain kayaking.
- You save the time and use your potential to the maximum.
The price of individual lessons includes:
- The care of an experienced mountain kayaking instructor,
- Free entry to the track during activities.
The price don’t include:
- Equipment (rental price list below).
Price list of renting – individual lessons
|Suit||30zł/2h||Short neoprene foam||10zł/2h|
|Mountain kayak||30zł/2h||Long neoprene foam||15zł/2h|
General good physical fitness and swimming skills.
Place of meeting
Track Wietrznice – Zabrzeż 415, 33 – 390 Zabrzeż
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need experience to take part in training?
Individual trainings are adapted to the participant, so if you don’t have any experience we will teach you the basics. If you have been swimming a bit already, we will expand your knowledge and skills.
- Can more participants take part in the course?
Yes, it is possible to negotiate prices when there are more people 😉
- Is it possible to book training for more than 2 hours?
Yes, it is possible, however we suggest the maximum time per training (in one day) was not more than 3 – 4 hours.
- How many participants does the instructor have?
One instructor trains up to 5 participants.