3 – days whitewater kayaking courses
From: 599,20 zł
- 12-08-2022 : 14-08-2022
- 19-08-2022 : 21-08-2022
- 26-08-2022 : 28-08-2022
- 02-09-2022 : 04-09-2022
- 09-09-2022 : 11-09-2022
- 16-09-2022 : 18-09-2022
- 23-09-2022 : 25-09-2022
- 30-09-2022 : 02-10-2022
- 07-10-2022 : 09-10-2022
- 14-10-2022 : 16-10-2022
- 21-10-2022 : 23-10-2022
Kayaking on the whitewater river, avoiding rocks, breaking through a strong current and waves are just some of the things you will doing at the course. Extremely manoeuvrable and durable mountain kayaks helps you overcome even the most rocky and rapid rivers, giving you incredible joy of crossing it.
The trainings takes place under the watchful eye of whitewater kayaking instructors, sportsmans, polish representatives at the Championships and the Olympian from Athens and Beijing – Paweł Sarna. The goal of the course is to familiarize yourself with the basic techniques of kayaking mountain rivers in scale of difficulty WW1 / WW2, familiarize yourself with the terminology used in mountain kayaking, acquire basic knowledge about rescue and safety in the water. After 3 days spenting on the water, participant acquires knowledge and skills allowing for further training on mountain rivers in scale of dificulty to WW3. The activities are conducted in small groups, where the instructor have maximum of 6 participants. We make every effort to ensure that the trainings we organize give the best result and maximum safety.
- 12 hours of whitewater kayaking lessons (for 1 person),
- The care of experienced whitewater kayaking instructors,
- Professional equipment: 1-person kayak, paddle, waistcoat, helmet, spraydeck,
- Protective clothes: neoprene wetsuit, neoprene shoes, waterproof jacket,
- Entrance ticket to the Pieniny National Park,
- Transfer to individual sections of the route.
The price don’t include:
- Accommodation (extra fee accommodation in our “Wietrznice” Sports and Recreation Center” – from PLN 35 / night),
- Drive to the place where the course starts.
How to prepare:
- Take thermoactive clothing or lycra, T-shirt, gaiters, underwear, socks, towel (you should take on cold days hat and warm clothes to wear after activities),
- To replenish energy you can take: tea, coffee, candy bar, fruit mousse in sachets, water,
- You can take a cycling gloves or gloves at the gym.
From March 1 to November 30.
3 days – 12h swimming course.
General good physical fitness and swimming skills.